The admission process is opened all year from october 2017 until the start of the academic year 2018-2019. However, the possibility of being admitted to the program depends on the existence of vacancies.
Applicants must follow the steps indicated below:
Applicants must register at Portal miUnav and fill in the form with their personal data.
1. Passport size photograph.
2. Copy of personal ID or passport.
3. Academic record.
4. English level certificate.
The program is taught in spanish and english (30% minimun). Applicants must certify their english level with a minimum level B1 (Cambridge) or equivalent.
5. Currículum vitae. Document that collects the professional and academic experience that the applicant considers more representative (2 pages maximum).
6. Two recommendation letters. Documents signed by quailified people from the academic or professional field that endorse the apllicant´s ability to succesfully complete the master´s degree.
In case the Admission Committee deems it appropriate, the candidate will be asked for a Certificate of valid title for access to postgraduate studies in their country. This certificate can be issued by the university of origin or the Ministry of Education of the country where the degree studies have been taken.
A payment of 90€ must be made as administration fees
1. Online, through our payment gateway at portal miUnav.
2. In cash (in person at the Admissions Office of the University of Navarra).
3. Via bank transfer to the account indicated below. The payment slip must show the full name of the applicant and the word "ADMISSION."
The National Agency for the Evaluation of Quality and Accreditation (ANECA) makes available to foreign students a service for the calculation of equivalence of average grades of university studies.
More information: email@example.com
When the application form is complete (form + documentation + payment of admission fees), the MIDI admissions committee assesses the profile of the applicant, who will have to conduct an interview (in person or via Skype) with the committee. Once the application has been evaluated, the resolution of the admission is sent to the applicant. This resolution can also be found in the Candidate Portal.
Students granted admission must pay a pre-registration fee as an advance on the registration fee for the master's degree. The amount of the pre-registration fee is €1,000, which is deducted from the total cost of registration. This reservation is made during the month following the reception of the admission letter and is non-returnable.
This payment will be made following the indications at the Applicant Portal.
The price of the Master's Degree in Drug Research, Development and Innovation for the 2018-2019 academic year is €17.037, plus €95 as a registration fee. Students granted admission must register through the Applicants Portal, via bank transfer or in person at the General Offices of the University of Navarra (Central Building, Pamplona Campus).
Former University of Navarra or IESE Business School students who are members of the University of Navarra Alumni Association at the time of formalizing their registration on one of the master's degree programs taught in Pamplona or Madrid (*) will receive a 12% discount on the registration fee. This discount may not be added to University of Navarra-Santander Group scholarships.