Research Master developed by academics from prestigious universities and professionals from international organizations designed to provide cutting-edge tools in economics and finance.
The program is made of Micro, Macro and Econometric sequences in the first two blocks. The third block adds specialization courses such as Development Economics, Economic Policy Evaluation, Corporate Governance or Macro-Finance. The Program is complemented with programming workshops, state-of-the-art research forums, ethics seminars and career orientation. Professors will interact with students one-to-one on a regular basis.
The MEF was created in 1999 to prepare top-level specialists and provide them cutting-edge tools in the fields of economics and finance. Since then the master has trained professionals with a 100% historical employability rate after 6 months of graduation.
The program is the natural gateway either for admission to a top PhD program in Economics, Finance and Analytics or for analytical careers in international corporations.
Examples of recent placements of its alumni in prominent sectors around the world are:
Undertaking the MEF programme critically contributed to my training in the tools of economic and econometric analysis required for a technically demanding job both in the private and the public sector.
Executive Vice President - Head of Office at Compass Lexecon (MEF 2000)
The MEF provided me the knowledge and skills to be an impactful economist. From exposure to the newest economic methods, to practical research projects, the program gave me the foundation that is in demand by employers.
Senior Economist at TD Bank (MEF 2014)
We welcome applications from students with a strong academic background and quantitative skills with the desire to understand the needs of society and to work to improve it.
The applications for the MEF are considered on a rolling basis, meaning that candidates are being admitted throughout the course. Therefore we encourage you to apply as early as possible.
|> Candidate Profile|
- Application Deadline: 01 July
- Pre-Enrollment Deadline: 01 August
- Programme Start: 01 September
International students should also take visa requirements into account for time management.
|> Visa Requirements Guide|
1. Get registered at myUNAV.
2. Fill out the application form with the required documents:
- a) Official transcripts. Past or last year transcripts of undergraduate or master studies.
- b) Curriculum vitae.
- c) Two letters of recommendation. Two academic letters endorsing your academic and quantitative skills and performance.
- d) One motivation letter. Complete in the application platform.
- e) English Level Accreditation. For students without studies fully in English.
- → IELTS. (> 6.0 Overall Score)
- → TOEFL Internet. (> 90 Overall Score)
- → TOEFL Paper Based. (> 570 Overall Score)
- → TOEIC (> 790 Overall Score)
- → Cambridge Test (B2 Level or higher).
- f) Photocopy of passport.
- g) One passport-size photograph.
- h) Receipt of the payment of 100 €. (non-refundable).
3. The university might contact you to ask you for more documentation or an interview. (Example: GRE General Test score. For candidates from universities outside Spain)
4. University’s email with the final status of the admission (within a month).
5. Complete the pre-enrollment process before the deadline.
Accepted candidates will have to pay a €1000 enrolment fee, to be deducted from the total tuition fee (non-refundable).
FEES & FUNDING
Tuition Fee (2020/21): €15,400.
> Lifelong University of Navarra membership. (Library resources, networking events, workshops and Alumni membership)
> Material and laptop with softwares and packages needed for the program.
Studying at the University of Navarra we want it to be an open opportunity for those who really propose their work to serve and make an impact in the world. That is why we do not want any candidate with a strong profile to lose the opportunity to be part of our Alumni for financial reasons.
|> Scholarships Available|