What do I have to do if I want to study a degree offered by the School of Science?
First of all you have to apply for admission; you first need to register with miUNAV. Once inside the Portal, the future student can request admission and attach all the necessary documentation through the same form. The documentation to attach is the following:
· 1st year high school or equivalent grades (junior year of college, institute or high school).
· 1 passport-size photograph.
· Photocopy of DNI, NIE or passport (only non-Spanish).
· Proof of payment of € 100 for processing fees (Non-refundable).
On the day the admission test is held, an Open Information Day will be held at the School of Sciences intended for the mothers, fathers and guests of the applicants for Degrees and Dual Degrees.
The admission test consists of two parts:
2) English Multiple-choice questions to assess the knowledge and level of English of the applicant. Particularly relevant for students who apply for admission to the:
· Degree in Biochemistry + International Science Program
· Degree in Biochemistry + Science and Business Program
The duration of the admission test is two and a half hours.
*Applicants from outside Spain must go through:
· Spanish level test.
· Interview with the delegate of the Admission Service in your country.