The following criteria will be evaluated in the application form to the Master in Drug Research, Development and Innovation:
· Academic record: average grade of the degree taken.
· Curriculum vitae: Internships during the degree; in companies, departments or research centers; completion of experimental final degree projects, professional experience, etc.
· English level certificate: B1 level of English at least must be accredited by presenting an Official Certificate. Those candidates who do not have an Official Certificate will be able to prove their level of English through an English level test B1 carried out at the Language Institute of the University of Navarra. To register for this test you must send an email to: email@example.com. The dates, time, place and cost of the test can be found in the language certification section.
· Recommendation letters (2): documents signed by qualified people of the academic or professional field that guarantee the ability of the applicant to successfully complete the Master´s degree.
Evaluation of applilcations
The evaluation of each request will be made taking into account the following:
· Academic record and curriculum vitae: 6 points
· English level certificate and recommendation letters: 4 points
The master's degree consists of a limited number of places (30 students maximum). Only candidates who have obtained a minimum of 6 total points out of 10 may be selected to be admitted.