FALL 2020 ONLINE
Accelerated Spanish Language & Culture Course
1st Session: September 7th to October 20th
2nd Session: October 21st to December 2nd
ILCE-Universidad de Navarra (Spain)
We offer a unique sociocultural online program that helps students improve their Spanish oral and written communicative abilities throughout the Fall semester of 2020.
Focused on interpersonal communication, linguistic landscape, and digital storytelling, students also develop critical thinking and creative skills through the different course tasks and projects.
- Structure: students take one or two accelerated Spanish Written and Oral Communication Courses during the Fall semester, for a total of 6 or 12 ECTS.
- Levels: students will be placed in beginner, intermediate, or advanced level courses.
To determine each student's level, the Placement Test should be taken two weeks before the beginning of the session.
- Syllabi are available for transferring credits to home institutions.
- Professors: each course is taught and coordinated by two professors from the Universidad de Navarra or by invited faculty.
- Certification: ILCE offers the possibility of taking an Official Spanish Certification Exam upon completion of the program.
- Dates: Fall semester 2020
- 1st Session: September 7th to October 20th
- 2nd Session: October 21st to December 2nd
A minimum of six students must be enrolled in the course the week prior to the start of the session for a level to be offered.
- Schedule: weekly classes Monday-Thursday, between 2-4pm (GMT +2).
TUITION & PROGRAM FEES:
- 6 ECTS (one session): 1,600 €
- 12 ECTS (two sessions): 3,200€
20% admin fee discount applied:
- One session: 1,280€
- Two sessions: 2,560€
Includes tuition and fees, books and supplies, and transcript of records.
APPLICATION FEE: 95 € (non refundable)
Session 1: August 24th 2020 or until the program is full
Session 2: October 7th 2020 or until the program is full
Zoom app & registered account
PC or Laptop (recommended)/iPad or Tablet
Wired internet connection (recommended)/WLAN or 4G
Internet browser: Google Chrome recommended
Mic (Integrated or connected)
For more technical details and information: https://
support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/ articles/204003179-System- Requirements-for-Zoom-Rooms