Schedule for candidates
09:15 Check of credentials and call for candidates
09:30 General knowledge (Classroom 3)
- Test of current affairs, general culture and a specific essay question depending on the degree program.
- 1 hour.
11:00 Solving a practical case in real time (Development and Analysis Classrooms, 2nd Floor)
- Moderated by a faculty member from the corresponding degree program.
- 1 hour.
12:15 Personal interview with a faculty member from the corresponding degree program (Offices, 2nd Floor)
- 20 minutes.
Schedule for those accompanying prospective students
09:15 Welcome and distribution of materials.
09:30 Information session on academic project.
- Mónica Herrero, Dean of the School of Communication.
- Sergi Molas, Director of Development. School of Communication.
10:15 Coffee break
11:00 What did I learn at the School of Communication?
- Roundtable discussion. Personal experiences of School alumni, moderated by a faculty member.
12:00 Scholarships and Housing Session
12:30 Personalized Information on scholarships.
- Guided tour of the facilities
- Impact of student projects
Get answers to your questions through our WhatsApp: 616 93 10 89