· Spanish or international students, preferably with education in the sciences or health sciences, with general knowledge of biology, chemistry, physics and mathematics.
· Students who have taken the entrance examination offered by the University of Navarra and organized by the School of Sciences for the Double Degree in Chemistry and Biochemistry.
· When enrolling, the applicant must have a high school diploma or equivalent and have passed the official university entrance exam (Spain), notwithstanding the other mechanisms for access stipulated in current regulations.
· International students are assessed remotely using a series of aptitude tests offered online.
The Double Degree in Chemistry and Biochemistry is intended for capable and highly motivated students: it requires a greater level of dedication, since students must complete all the subjects specific to both the Degree in Chemistry and the Degree in Biochemistry.
Applicants interested in this degree program in general should possess:
· Interest in the subjects related to chemistry and in questions related to biochemistry and their application to biomedicine
· A passion for research and laboratory work
· Interest in acquiring in-depth scientific knowledge
· Observational skills
· Skills in analysis and synthesis
· The ability to work hard
· An entrepreneurial spirit
· It is also recommended that students possess intellectual concern that prompts them to develop the tools needed to extend scientific knowledge; this requires a certain level of fluency in English.