Accommodation in Pamplona: What is the best option for me?

We want you to feel at home. So which option is the best for you? University Halls of Residence, apartments or the CET project? Let's find out!

The accommodation you choose for your University years is going to have a big impact on your experience, so you should make this decision calmly and after considering every option. The University of Navarra seeks to provide a stimulating environment for all its students that will allow them to grow and mature. Which is the best option for you?

Here are some tips:

  1. It's an important decision. Take the time to inform yourself in order to choose what is best for you.

  2. The choice of accommodation should be made in parallel with the admission process of the degree. Don’t wait for the application resolution to apply!

  3. If you are going into your first year of University, the best option for you might be the University Halls of Residence (Colegios Mayores), which will help you learn how to make the most of university life!

  4. We recommend applying for admission to several accommodations as there is a high demand. You should have a plan B just in case!

Below, we explain each type of accommodation so that you can get to know them and make the best decision.


University Halls of Residence

The University Halls of Residence are a way to enhance your college experience. Located inside the university campus, they provide an intense study environment with individual attention to each student and promote their cultural, professional and human formation. 

University Residences

There are two types of university residences: those that are run by religious institutions and promote the formation of their residents through human and familiar treatment, these are all female residences. On the other hand, mixed residences are privately managed and each one has a different system.

Supervised apartments

The apartments are close to the campus and are supervised by University Clubs or University Halls. All maintenance needs are covered seven days a week and each apartment has a dean, who is usually a senior student who looks after the living and study environment of the apartment. In addition, the students who live in the apartment enjoy the cultural and academic activities of the University Club or University Halls. 

We hope this post has been useful for you. If you want more detailed information, you can always contact us for guidance, visit the websites of each of the accommodations and request an interview with them. They will be happy to assist you.