Objectives and Competences
The program aims to draw conclusions from studying the different research areas: architectural creation, artistic creation, audiovisual creation and design. The objectives are to improve creative processes by incorporating interdisciplinary strategies and to develop applications and creative methods to improve the production activities of the creative industries.
Objectives of the basic skills:
- Systematic understanding of a field of study and mastery of the research skills and methods related to that field.
- The ability to conceive, design and create, put into practice and adapt a substantial research process from a creative perspective.
- The ability to contribute to expanding the frontiers of knowledge through original research.
- The ability to carry out critical analysis, evaluation and synthesis of new and complex ideas within the creative and scientific field.
- The ability to communicate with the academic and scientific community and with society in general about their fields of knowledge, using the means and languages typically used in the international scientific community.
- The ability to encourage scientific, technological, social, artistic and cultural progress in academic and professional contexts, within a knowledge-based society.
- Development of the ability to apply creative principles and processes to specific production areas such as architecture, art, design and fashion.