The program offers a variety of academic activities to supplement doctoral students' thesis work. These activities are:
- Specific seminars in doctoral students' subject areas.
-Interdisciplinary seminars related to doctoral students' subject areas.
- Sessions to improve the use of the bibliographical sources available at the University.
- Attendance at courses aimed at improving teacher training.
- The chance to have interviews with other professors, in addition to thesis supervisors, in order to receive research guidance.
- Potential overseas research visits.
See a more detailed description of these activities (pdf).