Required for admission:
1. Holding a bachelors (undergraduate) degree, or international equivalent in subjects such as Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics or similar degrees.
2. Command and certification of English language.
Admission to the program is granted based on the undergraduate transcripts, CV, letters of recommendation, institution granting their undergraduate degree, TOEFL level and GRE level.
We welcome students with a strong academic record and passion to apply what they have learned for the service and improvement of society, regardless of their background.
Rolling admissions: applicants will get the response within one month from the reception of the complete application.
Application deadline: July 1st
Fee 2020-2021: 15.400 €
Students who satisfy the legal requirements established by article 16, RD 1393/2007, preferably with previous knowledge of Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or similar degrees. It is advisable for students to have an intellectual interest to acquire the tools necessary for in depth scientific study, which requires command of the English language.
Other desirable characteristics include an interest in finance, a preference for mathematical and applied work, a desire to look for macroeconomic explanations where econometrics and quantitative issues are relevant, a desire to acquire knowledge about the workings of companies from a finance perspective, a strategic outlook, critical spirit, and work ethics, together with the ability to work in teams and present orally. Given the advance academic level of a master, academic merits deserve special attention in prospective students.
These include previous knowledge in certain areas, certifiable English competence, TOEFL, GRE (if required).
Students with a solid grounding in quantitative studies and skills, from such fields as Engineering, Mathematics and Physics.
Those who wish to work in firms working in the field of finance or applied economic research.
Graduates who want to develop their professional career in research departments in public and private entities and organizations with core competencies in designing economic policies at all levels.
People who wish to teach and to research in universities or business schools.
Official undergraduate / master transcripts stating the applicant's student record.
Two letters of recommendation (from academics) supporting your quantitative skills.
One motivation letter to complete in the application form.
Accreditation of sufficiency English.
→ IELTS. (> 6.0 Overall Score)
→ TOEFL Internet. (> 90 Overall Score)
→ TOEFL Paper Based. (> 570 Overall Score)
→ TOEIC (> 790 Overall Score)
→ Cambridge Test (B2 Level or higher)
Photocopy of passport.
One passport-size photograph.
Receipt of the payment of 100 € (non refundable).
- Get registered at myUNAV.
- Fill out the application form and upload the scanned versions of the required documents.
- When you have submitted your application, we might contact you to ask you for an interview or for the GRE scores, in the event that we deem appropriate.
- You will be able to check on the progress of your application on the Aplicant's Portal, although we will also keep you informed by e-mail.
- If you are admitted to the Master Program, you will then have to complete the pre-enrollment process before the established deadline.