The Bachelor in Applied Management-Gestión Aplicada is aimed at students with the following profile:
- Willingness and ability to learn languages.
- Interest in management and organization (events, projects, etc.)
- People who are comfortable in international environments and working in intercultural teams.
- Someone who wants to project the company image as a whole.
- Empathy, interpersonal skills.
- Ability to coordinate work and communication between the different units of the organization/company internally and externally.
- Proactive, problem solving, and decisive people who seek dynamic work.
- Communication skills.
- Sense of service.