What do I have to do if I want to study the Bachelor in Applied Management-Gestió Aplicada?
All students who wish to study the Bachelor in Applied Management-Gestión Aplicada at the University of Navarra must complete an application for admission through the miUNAV Portal.
The Admission Service will receive the application and will process it in order to summon the student candidate to the admission tests on the selected date.
There are different access routes which depend on the student's profile. Detailed below are some particularities to consider:
National students take the tests in person* on campus. National students are those who study their 2nd year of High School (or equivalent) at an academic center based in Spain, regardless of their nationality.
* Due to the health alert by Covid-19, it will soon be confirmed whether the admission tests for the 2021/2022 academic year will be done in person or online.
International students take the admission tests online. If Spanish is not the native language of the student, it will be mandatory to take a Spanish test.
International students are those candidates who are studying their 2nd year of high school (or equivalent) in an academic center outside of Spain, regardless of their nationality.
For students who are studying the International Baccalaureate, ISSA offers the possibility of choosing between two admission processes:
1. Ordinary admission process: students must take the test in person* and on the dates indicated. The decision will be communicated according to the deadlines established by the Admission Service.
2. Direct admission process: the grades obtained in the first year of high school will be assessed. The minimum grade for admission is 30 points, with no higher level subjects scoring less than 5. In case of doubt, the second year grades may be requested and/or the student may be summoned for a personal interview.
* Due to the health alert by Covid-19, it will soon be confirmed whether the admission tests for the 2021/2022 course will be held in person or online.
The Admission Test consists of two parts:
- Language test:
· English: oral, written and grammatical test comprehension
· Spanish: for students whose mother language is not Spanish
- Personal interview
In order to be admitted to the Degree in Applied Management-Gestión Aplicada, the following is taken into account:
- 60% Average grade of 1st year of high school (sophomore year or equivalent)
- 30% English exam (minimum level of B2.2 is required)
- 10% Personal interview
The basic requirements to apply for admission to the Degree in Applied Management-Gestión Aplicada in accordance with current regulations are those established by Royal Decree 412/2014, of June 6, which establishes the basic regulations for admission procedures to official university degree courses.
In addition, candidates for the Applied Management Degree must meet the characteristics set out in the admission profile.
A minimum level of ENGLISH B2 (equivalent to First Certificate) is required. This will be verified through the admission exam. In the case of not passing the level test, it will be necessary to accredit an official certificate of B2 or higher (Cambridge, TOEFL, Official Language School, etc.) before enrolling.
International students coming from non-Spanish speaking countries must also certify a Spanish level of B2. This will be verified through the admission exam. In the case of not passing the level test, it will be necessary to accredit an official certificate before enrolling.