Breadcrumb

Portada_Foto_Admision

Nested Applications

Admisión_Quebuscamosennuestrosalumnos

WHAT DO WE LOOK FOR IN OUR STUDENTS?

Admisión-ok

Admissions

Admisión

The admissions process is simple; you must take a test that will be administered in person if you live in Spain or another European country, or online if you live outside Europe. This test counts for 40% of our admissions criteria, with the remaining 60% based on your high school grades. 

Our degrees are officially recognized and, therefore, you must be admitted to the Spanish university system through the Spanish university entrance exam or accreditation.

 More information

 

Admision_Comoesnuestroprocesodeadmision

HOW IS OUR ADMISSION PROCESS?

Admision_Texto_ComoEsLaAdmision

 

 

Apply for admission in the myUNAV Portal.

     

 

Take the admission tests.

     

 

Once the test is completed, we will make a weighted average of your average grade of 1st year of baccalaureate has a weight in the result of 60% and our admission test 40%. The Admissions Committee of the Faculty will decide your application.

     

 

We will inform you on the myUNAV portal of the status of your application for admission.

 

Formulario_SI

Nested Applications

Banner_BecasYAyudas

All scholarships and grants for your studies

More information

Banner_Orientacion

Do you have doubts about what career to study?

We help you