64 lockers in the student area:
- Lockers are lent out for a week.
- Keys can be requested at the Library's Information and Loan Counter.
- After the term of the loan, you can use another locker as long as you return the key of the other locker you were using previously.
- Users who do not return the key before the deadline will lose their right to use the lockers for a period of 3 months and their belongings will be stored at the Storage Library until that period is over.
40 lockers in the researcher room:
- Aimed primarily at PhD and Master's degree students.
- Keys can be requested in person at the Information and Loan Counter.
- Lockers cannot be automatically renewed. All users must return their keys on the date indicated and the assignment process for the new term will start anew.
- Lockers are lent out for the academic year (until June 28), and a special loan will be made during the summer period (from July 1 to August 29).
|The Library will not be responsible for any damage, loss, etc. of items placed in the lockers.|
|If users lose the key, they are responsible for paying for a replacement key and lock.|