Copying, printing and scanning
In the Research Area, past the journal shelves, users have free access to two scanners that allow for digitization of printed material.
There are two self-service copiers/printers at the entrance and another one in the Science Library Lobby.
You can print to the three copiers/printers from the Library computers. Both machines also allow you to print documents from USB (PDF format).
The self-service copiers/printers work with cards, which can be purchased at the shop in the Sciences Building (Hexagon Building) and reloaded at the Library.
More information about reprography.
How do I print?
To print, follow these steps:
1) Select the print option in the program you are using and choose one of the three Science Library printers:
- Ciencias 1.
- Ciencias 2
- Ciencias Hall 3
2) Go to the copier/printer.
3) Insert your card into the reader on the machine.
4) Use the menu to select the following:
- Print mode.
- Your username.
- Your document.
- Press the green start button to print.
- Take the printed sheets and remove your card.
If the printer is out of paper or toner or won't print, notify the Science Building copy shop by calling extension 806597.