If you want to apply for any of our Degrees or Master Programs you should access miUNAV Portal, where you will be able to track your application all along the admission process and complete other procedures related with University entrance (housing, scholarships, orientation...)
SERVICIO DE ADMISIÓN
EDIFICIO CENTRAL UNIVERSIDAD DE NAVARRA
Open to public: De lunes a viernes de 9:30 a 13:30 y de 15:30 a 17:00
Telephone: 948 42 56 14
Throughout their time at the University, students can earn up to 6 ECTS credits for participating in certain activities organized by the University. These activities may be cultural, social, sports, related to the student council or specific to university halls of residence.
Students may obtain a maximum of 3 ECTS credits in each of the areas, except in the most generic category of cultural activities, in which a maximum of 4 ECTS credits may be validated.
The process of obtaining credits for participation in approved activities is as follows:
The student participates in the corresponding activities and receives a certificate from the organizing Service or Center.
Recognition of the established credits is authorized by the Administrative Office of the School or Center, through the academic information portal.
Payment for the credits is formalized through the Office of the Registrar at any time during the academic year.
Every academic year, the approved activities and specific criteria will be published.
(The information in the table corresponds to the 2012-2013 academic year. Check with the Administrative Office of your School in advance in case there have been any changes.)
• Having completed one of the five-hour training courses organized by Tantaka.
• Having coordinated the volunteer work of an area/school of residence/School for a full academic year.
• Having reflected on the experience of being a coordinator and having written a report.
- A certificate of having done the corresponding training course.
- Belonging to one of the University sports schools (Actívate, Badminton, Dance, Fencing, Women’s Soccer, Hapkido, Karate, Kendo, Kickboxing, Padel, Rugby, Squash, Taekwondo, Tennis, Archery, Olympic Shooting, Triathlon and Volleyball)
- Attending all (or most) training sessions and matches
- Following a personal development plan (trainer)
- Continuity and progress
* MAXIMUM ECTS CREDITS IN THIS AREA: 3 ECTS (SPORTS TALENT: 6)
Three (one per academic year)
- Receive specific training indicated by each school.
- Report (with approval of the course coordinator and advisor) submitted to the Administrative Office of the Center, in which students indicate the objectives set by the Yearly Council, the goals achieved and their role on the council.
Student on the Council for more than one year will be awarded one ECTS credit each year (maximum of three ECTS credits), provided the participation and training requirements are met each year.
UNMUN University of Navarra Model United Nations
One per academic year
Students who participate or serve on the organizing committee may receive one ECTS credit.
Member of the international Mentoring Program Committee
One per semester
- Having performed the tasks assigned by the International Office: planning and putting on welcoming and farewell events, cultural trips, and educational and cultural events.
- Having attended periodic planning meetings.
- Final report.
- Approval of the Office director.
Up to two ECTS credits (one per semester)
FORUN (University of Navarra Forum)
One per academic year
- Having participated in the Forun Conference through a written paper or creation of a video.
- Only projects carried out under the explicit supervision of a professor will be eligible for credit.
- To receive credits, the professor must grant approval by completing a report, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and the Scientific Committee must corroborate this report.
- The Student Vice President’s Office will issue a certificate stating that the student is eligible for credit.
Conference organized by University students within a multidisciplinary framework
To be able to participate in the organization of the Final Year Project, it is necessary to be a student in the second to last year of the degree program and not have any incomplete subjects from previous academic years.
Selected students are expected to participate actively in all meetings and required events and to personally attend the Final Year Project Conference to perform the required tasks. They are also expected to receive the approval of the Final Year Project Committee.
Participation in the sessions, reading the indicated bibliography and preparing a final project
Innovación Fast Track
1 ECTS credit
Pathway for practical training in entrepreneurship and innovation. Based on the learning-by-doing concept, the course ends with the preparation and presentation of a final project and the option to enter a final competition.