International Students 2021/2022
#MedUNAV considers students international if they will complete the 2nd year of Baccalaureate (or equivalent) in an academic center based outside of Spain, regardless of nationality.
Candidates can apply to the Degree in Medicine or the Degree in Medicine + International Program with an accredited a final grade from 1st Baccalaureate (or equivalent) equal to or greater than 7 points out of 10.
The application must be completed through the Portal miUNAV within the established deadlines.
Exams dates that are acceptable for applying to the 2021/2022 academic year are the following:
• November 4, 2020
• February 20, 2021
• Admission Exam. The entrance test for the 2021/2022 course will be conducted online on Saturday, April 24, 2021.
• IB Students. Students enrolled in the International Baccalaureate (IB) can apply to the School of Medicine at the University of Navarra with their final accredited IB score that must meet the requirements established #MedUNAV.
Candidates applying to #MedUNAV can know their admission status through the Portal miUNAV.
One of the following admission decisions will be offered:
• Admitted - The students can finalize their enrollment through the miUNAV Portal for the term established and indicated, at the time, by the School of Medicine.
(*) During the period indicated by #MedUNAV, the candidate will have to complete all the required documentation and pay 5,500 euros for the first payment of tuition; this amount will be deducted from the final tuition amount and will only be returned in the case of not passing the university entrance exams, EvAU / EBAU.
• Conditional Admission (IB Students) - Candidates from the International Baccalaureate (IB) must submit their final score in July, which must meet the requirements established by the School of Medicine.
• Waiting list - The candidate must wait for the evolution of enrollments to receive the final admission decision. In these cases, the School of Medicine reserves the option of asking the student for additional academic information with which to reassess the application.
• Admitted in another Degree - The student is not admitted in the requested degree. The student is considered qualified to enroll in another degrees offered by the University of Navarra.
• Denied - The candidate has not been admitted to the requested degree nor is offered a second option.
• No show - The candidate did not show up for the admission exam - The application is automatically denied.
Denied candidates who would like a second consideration by the School of Medicine can make an “instance” in the Portal miUNAV ("Contact / Help" tab). The School of Medicine will review the request.
We require students to have a B2.2 Spanish level before starting the medical program. If you do not have the language proficiency level, the Medical School can offer you two options to achieve the Spanish level:
• Option 1 – Intensive Summer Program: For students between B2.1 and B2. These students will be required to complete the necessary Intensive Summer Program to achieve a B2.2. before starting the medical program. More information.
• Option 2 – GAP year IFP: For students with less than B2.1. These Students will be required to complete an IFP year. After completing the Medical School’s IFP requirements and achieving the Spanish level of B2.2, the student can start the medical program. The School of Medicine will reserve the student’s place while in the IFP. More information.
If you have any questions, please contact us via WhatsApp (+34) 606 21 68 80 or email email@example.com.