International Pharmaceutical Certificate
International Pharmaceutical Certificate Summer School
2 week placement in London (May-June) for 3rd or 4th year students (see calendars) with two main activities:
1) Green Light Pharmacy Summer School
· Clinical focus with patient-centred communication skills
· 4 days' work experience in a leading community pharmacy with structured syllabus
· Expert speakers include general practice based pharmacists, independent prescribers and hospital pharmacists
2) Visit to pharmaceutical companies and others related, government agencies, hospitals, etc.
· The cost of this activity is, approximately, 950 € per student including course fees, flight and housing.