Youth in transition
The Post History Generation Goes to University
This project, led by researchers at the Central Connecticut State University (USA), explores the predictors of academic motivation and performance of undergraduates in four countries: Germany, Spain, the United States and Korea. Among the variables we explore are:
- political participation: engagement in political, religious or extracurricular activities.
- social media usage: connectedness, online and offline social capital.
- character traits: empathy, personality, resilience.
- cultural habits: artistic and aesthetic interests.
- demographic background: race, family structure, parental education.
Results for both the Spanish and comparative samples will be published in a book and a series of articles in specialized academic journals.