Recommendations: Eating on campus
As we all know, the risk of contagion increases when we remove our facemasks to eat or drink. The Joint Health and Safety Service has established the following guidelines that should be followed during meals:
- Where possible, you should eat on your own. If you are to have lunch with others, the best option is 2 people, at a distance of 2 meters, for 20 minutes. You should put on your facemask again as soon as you have finished.
- Employees who have their own office can eat there.
- You should eat in a space which is well ventilated.
- A maximum of 2 people can eat at a workspace, as long as a social distance of 2 meters is observed at all times.
- At meeting points and cafeterias, the tables and chairs have been arranged at distances of 2 meters. Please do not move the furniture.
- Do not share food unless it is individually packaged.