Information update on the beginning of the academic year
Last update: 5 October
The University is committed to continuing in-person classes, adapting flexibly to the pandemic situation as it develops and in line with the indications of the health authorities at all times. Below we explain the measures for the Pamplona campus:
- The University is collaborating in the vaccine delivery program which depends on the Department of Health of the Regional Government of Navarre. Students and employees who are interested in receiving the vaccine should fill in the relevant form below:
- In order to monitor the prevalence of the pandemic at the University and to maintain safety on campus, students will be asked to provide one of the following certificates: a Vaccination Certificate, a Certificate of Recovery or a Certificate of Diagnosis.
The aim is to have sufficient information to take appropriate measures to maintain safety on campus.
- The following measures will be maintained: Capacity, hygiene rules and mandatory wearing of facemasks in all university buildings. Professors may teach without masks as long as they maintain a minimum of 2 meters distance in the classrooms.
- Professors have received indications on the in-person teaching hours and other issues such as planning schedules, foreseeing additional work in addition to the class, drawing up timetables, etc.
- Staff at the Pamplona campus with school-age children will be able to work remotely in the afternoons as long as the compulsory continuous school day is maintained by the Government of Navarra.
The University reminds you of the importance of complying with the basic rules of prevention and hygiene. Wearing a face mask, keeping interpersonal distance and frequent hand washing are effective in avoiding the risk of infection.
Compliance with these measures will be ensured with the help of security personnel and porters. The University will have no option but to sanction students who repeatedly engage in irresponsible behavior, putting the health and safety of others in danger.