The University of Navarra School of Law entrance exam seeks to evaluate students' capacities and aptitudes. This test counts for 40% of the student's final grade, with the remaining 60% accounted for by the student's GPA in the third year of high school.

This test will be held on: December 14, 2019, February 29, 2020, April 25, 2020. Las siguientes fechas aplican solo a los grados que aún tengan plazas disponibles: 19 de junio de 2020 y 27 de julio de 2020 (Último día de examen).

In all cases, to sit for the tests, candidates must have submitted the application for Admission.

More information