Prospective students

Admissions and registration

After filling out the application, students must pass an examination and an interview. The University of Navarra School of Law entrance examination seeks to evaluate students' capacities and aptitudes. This examination is worth 40% of the final score. The remaining 60% of the score reflects grades from the third year of high school.

This examination is held on December 12, 2020, February 27, 2021, April 24, 2021 and June 18, 2021. In any case, in order to be able to take the examination the candidate must have properly submitted the application by the deadline.

The School of Law entrance examination, worth 40%, consists of three parts:

A 50-question multiple-choice test of general knowledge on Law (basic concepts), history, philosophy, geography, economics, language and literature, current affairs, aptitudes and reading comprehension. [50% of the score]

Essay question in which the student is asked to write an essay based on the headline of a current or historical news event. This part of the examination is intended to test the candidates' ability to express themselves, to write, synthesize and link various aspects related to the specific news item. [30% of the score]

 

Personal interview in English for students who wish to pursue international diplomas. [20% of the score]

Early Admission I
- Intended for students with a GPA of 7.00 or higher in their third year of high school.
- Admission examination: December 14, 2013.
- Decision starting on January 17, 2014. 
- Place reservation prior to February 21, 2014.

Early Admission II
- Intended for students with a GPA of 7.00 or higher in their third year of high school.
- Admission examination: March 1, 2014.
- Decision starting on March 21, 2014.
- Place reservation prior to April 25, 2014.
 
Ordinary Admission
- Intended for all students.
- Admission examination: May 3, 2014.
- Decision starting on May 23, 2014.
 
Extraordinary Admission
(This application type depends on the number of open places at the time the examination is held)
- Admission examination: July 28, 2014. 
- Decision starting on August 01, 2014.

How to apply to study at the university

Given the wide range and number of university programs currently available, you should bear in mind that the university where you earn your degree will make a difference on your professional résumé.

Contact information

Joaquín Sánchez
Admission Coordinator
jokins@unav.es

Request information General contact:
Campus Universitario
31009 Pamplona
Spain

+34 948 42 56 00 Ext. 802168