Diploma in Marine Biology
60 ECTS must be taken from among the following courses:
• Project Thesis in Aquatic Biology (10 ECTS)
• Ecological Methodology: Study Design and Statistical Analysis (10 ECTS)
• Arctic Biology* (10 ECTS)
Two of the following three courses must be chosen:
• Experimental Design in Aquatic Biology (10 ECTS)
• Introduction to Fish Biology (10 ETCS)
• Aquaculture (10 ECTS)
One of the following two courses must be chosen:
• Biotechnology (10 ECTS)
• Methods in Biotechnology (10 ECTS)
* This course has limited places available and includes a two-week expedition on a laboratory ship in the Arctic.
- The list of projected courses making up the Diploma may be modified while maintaining the educational objectives of the Diploma.
- These courses constitute the program for a complete academic year, which the student will spend at the University of Tromsø (Norway) during the 4th year of the Bachelor's Degree in Biology program.
- Obtaining the Diploma does not involve any increase on the 240 ECTS required for the Bachelor's Degree in Biology at the University of Navarra.
- Fluency in English is required. The number of places is limited.
- The diploma will appear in the European Degree Supplement section of the student's transcript.