- Develop an interdisciplinary approach to the understanding of the world we live in.
- Relate the knowledge of specific disciplines with its intellectual, historical and humanistic presuppositions.
- Grow in the ability to communicate and engage in dialogue.
- Learn to analyze and synthesize complex information.
- Learn to reason critically and present clear arguments.
- Develop an ethical commitment to one's profession and with the values of a democratic society
- Promote solidarity and interest in social problems.
What subjects define us?
A transversal formation