In spite of being still under an epidemiological situation, we ensure that the University of Navarra is ready to hold any on-campus event, following the measures established by health authorities. Please have a look at the list of basic rules we are currently taking for Conference organisation:
- We do not request PCR tests on attendees.
- We do not request attendees to be vaccinated.
- Attendees should not come with symptoms (cough, fever ...) in any case.
- Attendees must wear a mask, preferably FFP2.
- Hand hygiene should be observed.
- Capacity and safety distances established in the premises will be respected.
- Premises will have adequate ventilation.
- In coffees or meals, individual packs or individual services will be provided (not shared dishes), and a social distance of 2 meters will be respected.
In addition, anyone who is interested in having a PCR test can do so at the Clínica Universidad de Navarra. For more information please search the following website.
Travel to Spain by plane/sea
You need to visit the Spain Travel Health Portal and get a FCS Form. Please, make sure you get your boarding pass before filling in the form (it requires some specific details such as your seat number). Travellers over 12 years old arriving in Spain by land from France or Portugal must have a vaccination/diagnostic test/recovery certificate.
In order to leave Spain and go back to your destination, you should check the travel requirements for each country. The requirements might vary depending on the country you are traveling from, so I recommend you to check the official website from our government. Also, there is another website from Spain (Travel Safe) that lets you choose the country you are coming from and it details the requirements with updated links.