International Relations Office
Acting under the vice presidency for International Relations, The International Relations Office informs and raises awareness, coordinates, facilitates initiatives on internationalization and international cooperation.
This means to include the coordination and implementation of:
- Support for the campus wide Strategic Plan for Internationalization (.pdf)
- Support for the university participation in International Rankings
- Facilitating support for international education programs in conjunction with various departments and schools
- Facilitating support for international summer programs and coordination of interdisciplinary initiatives
- Support for schools in management of bilateral agreements with partner universities
- Services for incoming and outgoing mobilities:
1. Support for incoming exchange students (Erasmus and others) in collaboration with faculties and departments (including various information given on different aspects of student life and resources on and off campus)
2. teacher exchange (Erasmus and others)
3. Coordination of international student support group, the International Committee
4. Direct Loan program (US Government program) coordination and management
The staff of the International Relations Office would like to cordially welcome you to the Universidad de Navarra. If you have any concerns or questions please feel free to contact us or stop by the International Relations Office located in the Central Building.