In spite of being still under an epidemiological situation, we ensure that the University of Navarra is ready to hold any on-campus event, following the measures established by health authorities. Please have a look at the list of basic rules we are currently taking for Conference organisation:
- We do not request PCR tests on attendees.
- We do not request attendees to be vaccinated.
- Attendees should not come with symptoms (cough, fever ...) in any case.
- Attendees must wear a mask, preferably FFP2.
- Hand hygiene should be observed.
- Capacity and safety distances established in the premises will be respected.
- Premises will have adequate ventilation.
- In coffees or meals, individual packs or individual services will be provided (not shared dishes), and a social distance of 2 meters will be respected.
In addition, anyone who is interested in having a PCR test can do so at the Clínica Universidad de Navarra. For more information please search the following website.