AD IB: texto
IB Students 2022/2023
Students enrolled in the International Baccalaureate (IB) can apply to the School of Medicine at the University of Navarra with their final accredited IB score that must meet the requirements established #MedUNAV.
AD IB: desplegable
The requirements for students in the IB diploma program are the following:
• Candidates must complete the application through the Portal miUNAV by the established dates and select “IB Candidate”.
• In order to apply as IB, a minimum predictive score of 37 total points is required.
• The predicted score must include a minimum of 6 Biology HL and a 6 in Chemistry HL.
• The School of Medicine will not consider qualifications that are not from the official score.
• Pass a personal interview with the Admission Service to evaluate your application profile.
If an IB candidate prefers to apply through a different application process, they may do so following their application profile:
• National Students: National students enrolled in IB can choose to apply with the required IB score or with the Admission Exam #MedUNAV.
• International Students: International students enrolled in IB can choose to apply with the required IB score, the BMAT exam, with the Admission Exam #MedUNAV.
In all cases presented, the student can only apply through one option, IB or the alternative application process for their profile.
The application must be completed through the Portal miUNAV within the established deadlines.
The admission process as an IB applicant will be complete once the student has submitted the application for admission and the interview has been conducted. Resolutions will be published according to the general admission calendar of the University, through the Portal miUNAV, being April the latest decision deadline.
If the admission decision is positive, the candidate will receive a conditional admission, pending the final accredited IB scores that must meet the minimum requirements (total score ≥ 37, 6 in HL Biology and 6 in HL Chemistry). This process must be done before July 11, 2022.
If the candidate does not meet any of the admission requirements, the application will be denied.