1. Teaching and learning in CLIL science or technology.
2. Teacher education for CLIL science or technology.
3. Transversal issues related to CLIL science contexts: educational development, educational psychology, environmental and health education, etc.
4. Curricular organization, management and leadership in the area of CLIL.
5. Projects, experiences and good practices in designing interactive CLIL science or technology.
6. Interdiscipinary approaches considering the contribution of English for Specific Purposes methodologies to CLIL or EMI programmes.
7. Developing lifeworthy learning for the future through CLIL: intercultural awareness, critical thinking, empathy, curiosity, ethics.