The admission process is opened all year from october 2017 until the start of the academic year 2018-2019. However, the possibility of being admitted to the program depends on the existence of vacancies.
Applicants must follow the steps indicated below:
Attach the required documentation
1. Passport size photograph.
2. Copy of personal ID or passport.
3. Academic record.
4. English level certificate.
The program is taught in spanish and english (30% minimun). Applicants must certify their english level with a minimum level B1 (Cambridge) or equivalent.
5. Currículum vitae. Document that collects the professional and academic experience that the applicant considers more representative (2 pages maximum).
6. Two recommendation letters. Documents signed by quailified people from the academic or professional field that endorse the apllicant´s ability to succesfully complete the master´s degree.
In case the Admission Committee deems it appropriate, the candidate will be asked for a Certificate of valid title for access to postgraduate studies in their country. This certificate can be issued by the university of origin or the Ministry of Education of the country where the degree studies have been taken.
Payment of admission fees
A payment of 90€ must be made as administration fees
1. Online, through our payment gateway at portal miUnav.
2. In cash (in person at the Admissions Office of the University of Navarra).
3. Via bank transfer to the account indicated below. The payment slip must show the full name of the applicant and the word "ADMISSION."
Information of interest for international applicants
The National Agency for the Evaluation of Quality and Accreditation (ANECA) makes available to foreign students a service for the calculation of equivalence of average grades of university studies.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org
THREE REASONS TO APPLY
Ranked no. 1 by El Mundo for graduate education in the field
More than 40% of students are international
60% of Master's Thesis Projects are presented in English.