The admissions process is simple: candidates must take a test that will be administered in person if they live in Spain or another European country, or online if they live outside Europe. The test accounts for 40% of our admissions criteria; the remaining 60% is based on the high school GPA (or equivalent).
The on-campus entrance exam consists of two tests: an aptitude test (logical, spatial and verbal reasoning) and a skills test. This process is accompanied by a personal interview with a faculty member from the Department of Philology.
Our degrees are officially recognized. Therefore, prospective students must be admitted to the Spanish university system through the Spanish university entrance exam or accreditation.
Si apuestas por las letras, te ayudamos con los números