Among the key objectives set by the University of Navarra a few years ago was its international dimension. In other words, it seeks to promote a global mindset within the institution itself, among the staff and faculty and, of course, among the students.
We want our students to be familiar with different languages and cultures, to understand the world they live in, to be able to adapt to various settings and to recognize their potential as leaders in a global world.
To achieve this, the School of Humanities and Social Sciences has developed an International Program for all single and double degrees:
• Includes required and elective subjects in English to improve competence in the language and develop vocabulary related to the discipline.
• Promotes travel abroad through a mandatory exchange program and a further optional one.
• Is innovative and includes up to eight seminars with international speakers in order to gain a global perspective in the degree programs.
• Encourages its students to complete a research period in another country.
• Involves undertaking the Final Year Project in English.
The School's International Office supports and advises students who pursue this program. It also manages the partnership agreements with more than 60 universities in 20 different countries.