How to borrow items
To borrow an item, you must take into account its location.
- If you can access it directly, you can take it off the shelf and go to the loan counter of the room to check it out. In libraries with self-checkout machines, you can check it out yourself.
If you cannot access the item directly:
- Request it by clicking the REQUEST button that appears on the screen of the corresponding record.
- Reference works: bibliographies, dictionaries, directories, encyclopedias, etc.
- Items from the Special Collections Room: printed between the 15th and 19th centuries.
- Editions and collections that are frequently viewed in the library rooms.
- Special materials: drawings, prints, antique maps, microfilms.
- Academic and cultural diffusion journals, newspapers, etc.