Users of the University of Navarra Library Service who can check out items from the Library should be aware that:
- Books are lent to a single person, who must present his or her University ID card.
- Borrowers are responsible for the safekeeping and return of the items within the established time period and conditions.
- Borrowers are responsible for ensuring that the use and any reproduction of checked out items complies with current legislation regarding Intellectual Property: Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996, Law 23/2006 and Law 21/2014.
- Reference works: bibliographies, dictionaries, directories, encyclopedias, etc.
- Items from the Special Collections Room: printed between the 15th and 19th centuries.
- Editions and collections that are frequently viewed in the library rooms.
- Special materials: drawings, prints, antique maps, microfilms.
- Academic and cultural diffusion journals, newspapers, etc.